Sunday, July 15, 2012

My newest hat!

I just recently designed this hat. If I saw a bee of that size in real life, I would run fast enough to qualify for the Olympic team in the 100-meter dash (I need to experience terror in order to run fast!). This was a fun design, full of color and life. I hope that you like it!
I am hoping to have an etsy store... um... eventually!
This creation started its hatly life as a plain white baseball style hat.

I then drew a design on the hat, and began to embroider the large outlines.

After I finished embroidering the outlines, I painted with fabric paint. The last step was too add a clear but glittery fabric paint on top of the painted surfaces to give the hat a fun, glittery effect.

2 comments:

  1. So darn cute! I love it! You are very talented, thanks for sharing, Mary Edwards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Loved the photos and really appreciate your sharing the process.

    ReplyDelete