Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A snowy winter

The weather outside is truly frightful. It doesn't look as if I will be painting outside anytime in the near future. So I continue to make my creations indoors. I've been crocheting, doing embroidery, and painting. In a future post, I will share with you the steps of a tote bag project that I recently completed. But that remains for another day, mainly because the tote bag is still in transit to its new home. I'd like the recipient of the bag to receive it before I post pictures (just in case she looks at this blog, I don't want to ruin the surprise!).  Needless to say, it was a very fun project.
The picture that I am posting today is a water color painting of a snowy scene. That one and the poinsettia painting may very well be my Christmas card design for next Christmas. I am planning on reproducing the cards fairly early so that I can take them to craft shows in the autumn to sell to people who might like to use these as Christmas cards or note cards.
So... Here is the painting!
A snowy night... somewhere... anywhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment